The Hunt for the World's Best Burger

Saturday, March 04, 2006

TRAVEL UPDATE - COPENHAGEN & BERLIN

Just a note to say I'll be travelling to Copenhagen and Berlin next week.

I will only be in Copenhagen for about 6 hours so opportunities may be slim for a burger review, but I then fly onto Berlin and am there for 2 nights.

If anyone can recommend a good burger in Berlin, then I would love to hear from you. Otherwise I am sure I will uncover one myself.

Thanks for your comments so far by the way..........

Matt

7 Comments:

  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Prongo said…

    The Red Lion in Ealing do some fantastic burgers.

    I recommend their bacon and stilton burger, good bacon, tender beef.

    Excellent!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Nickname unavailable said…

    You are looking in Europe for the world's best burger? I don't know what to think.
    The world's best burger is found at the Kewpee on North Elisabeth Street in Lima, OH USA.
    On the wrapper it says (among other things)
    Hamburg, pickle-on-top, makes your heart go flippity-flop.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Nickname unavailable said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger LISA said…

    Have you tried a Fergburger in Queenstown??? they are unbeatable. View there website, they are some pretty sexy burgers i tell ya!!

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger richard said…

    what happened ? you've gave up 4 years ago after reviewing a handful of restaurants

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Axmith said…

    Halifax in Copenhagen has my vote as best burger in town.

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger boris said…

    Hey i live in copenhagen and toy NEED to go and buy a burger in Halifax. The best burger in the WORLD..!!! iv'e been in the us and taste all the ''best burgers in the usa'' and they was all taste like shit compared to HALIFAX!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home